Front Office Procedures
The following procedures ensure safety and security for our students and staff.
- All visitors much check in through the main office.
- All exterior doors remain locked at all times. To enter the building, visitors must ring the front door bell to the left of the main entrance.
Students Arriving Late
- Instruction beings promptly at 7:45am.
- Parents must accompany their student to the front foyer to sign in on the tardy log if they arrive after 7:45am.
- After receiving a tardy pass, students are allowed to walk to class. Without the pass, students are prohibited from entering class.
Picking Up Students Early
- Parents must come in the office and sign out the student in the black binders. The binders are to the left of the desk and are labeled by section.
- The office will call the student’s classroom for early release. Parents are asked to wait in the front office or foyer for their student.
- Teachers are not permitted to release students without the Principal’s Permission to Leave School slip.
- After 2:30pm, students will not be checked out early.
Procedures for Visitors
- Returning Visitors: All visitors must come in to the office to sign in. Please bring your driver’s license or state issued identification in with you in the rare event that our system is offline.
- New Visitors: The staff will scan your drivers license or state issued identification. Without proper identification, visitors will not be allowed in the building.
- All visitors are provided with a badge which must be visible at all times.
Dropping Off Forgotten items
- In the event that you need to provide your student with a forgotten item (lunch, jacket, homework, etc), please utilize the white bins outside of the front office. Please label and put item in the appropriate grade-level bin.
- Friday, January 24
- Monday, February 3
- Tuesday, February 4
- Thursday, February 6
- Thursday, February 13
- Friday, February 14
- Monday, February 17
- Tuesday, February 18
- Wednesday, February 19
- Thursday, February 20
- Friday, February 21