Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- 7:15-7:40 am: Students are greeted by staff and directed to the gym (k-2) or the auditorium (3-5)
- 7:40-7:45 am: All students walk to their homerooms.
- 7:45 am: Instruction begins following morning announcements
- 2:55 pm: Afternoon announcements begin and classes finish instruction.
- 3:00 pm: Dismissal bell rings
- 3:00-3:15 pm: All students move to designated locations for pickup or after school activities.
- Carpool: All carpool students will congregate in the auditorium and be monitored by a grade level teacher. When the student’s number is called out over the microphone, he/she will exit the building through the side door in the auditorium. Please ensure you have the proper identification card displayed on your dashboard. Every family is provided with two numbered placards. When picking up additional students, please ensure they know your vehicles number.
- Walkers: All walkers are escorted to the blacktop by grade level. Parents may enter the back gates on Wendover to meet walking students.
- Bus: All students who ride the bus will be escorted be a Lakewood faculty or staff member to the loading areas on Wendover.
- After School Programs: All students who attend an after school program will be escorted by a Lakewood faculty or staff member to the appropriate location for pickup
- All Students will enter through the main front doors. All other doors will remain locked.
- In the morning, the front foyer serves as a “hug zone”. This is the perfect spot to say your goodbyes before your child walks to class.
- Do not enter the building to pick up your child.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended in the carpool lane.
- Dogs are not allowed on campus.
- Thursday, October 15
- Thursday, October 22
- Thursday, November 12
- Thursday, November 19
- Thursday, December 10
- Thursday, December 17
- Thursday, January 21
- Thursday, January 28
- Thursday, February 11